Terms & Conditions
Please find the following terms and conditions for Ocean View Cancun Arenas below:
- Rates published on website are per night.
- Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking directly on the page.
- Rates include taxes 16% service 3% ISH
- Dynamic rates according to the season.
- Reservations are considered confirmed only when you submit a confirmation number.
- A card is required to guarantee the reservation.
Check In-Check Out
- Check in 3:00 pm
- Check Out 12:00 pm
- Departures after 1:00 pm will be subject to a charge of $ 25 usd per person in all inclusive plan.
- Departures after 1:00 pm will be subject to a charge of 15 usd per room in room only or breakfast plan.
Modifications, Cancellation and No show
- Confirmation of change to any reservation subject to room availability.
- You can cancel without penalties up to 5 days before arrival, otherwise a 1 night penalty will be charged.
- the cancellation policy is not validated for special non-refundable promotions
Cancellation terms are determined according to the season:
- High season Semana Santa and summer: 10 days before arrival to avoid 2 nights penalty.
- High season December: 15 days before arrival to avoid full charge.
- Low season: 3 days before arrival to avoid charging 1 night penalty.
- During the Easter, summer and December season the no show will be charged every night for a penalty.
- No show for low season 1 night.
- Low season 1 night
- High season Semana Santa and summer 3 nights
- High season December 4 nights
All Inclusive Plan
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, national open bar and room service included.
- Some of the services within the hotel are with extra charge
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage of the client.
- You are not allowed to enter the hotel with the following:
- sheets, duvets or other bedding.
- Cooking or heating equipment.
You are expected to behave in an orderly and acceptable manner at all times and not to disturb the enjoyment of other guests.
Reserves the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of the members of your group if we come to consider their conduct as an infraction of this clause.
- Behaviors that we consider reasonably inappropriate include:
- Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbances.
- Drunkenness or rebellious behavior.
- Any behavior that seems offensive to other guests or collaborators.
At all times we will act reasonably in making any determination under this clause. In the event that we cancel your reservation, you will be obliged to leave the hotel immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your group.
Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid before your departure, if you cannot make the payment, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of any claim (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all the expenses we incur in the search for any lawsuit against you. Our obligations towards you end when the reservation is finished, we will not have any obligation with lost nights.